Ayurdhama Yoga Ashram offers different levels of yoga and meditation therapy courses for foreigners and indians. These courses are extensive courses in yoga and its therapeutic applications along with a depth in yoga philosophy from the ancient scriptures of Upanishad, Bhagavad Gita and Patanjali Yoga Sutras. Its a residential course to provide basic training in the practical and theoretical aspects of yoga and meditation. We are affliated to Family and Welfare Services, Government of Karnataka, India. We have conducted research on yoga and its application to various ailments such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Backpain, Asthma, Cancer, etc. and published more than 60 research papers and these are peer reviewed and published in various journals.This exhaustive and fulfilling course is provided and made easy for all types of people. We have designed this course to be do-it-at-your-place course although attending the classes is compulsory. The courses will be conducted under the vigilance of Dr. Sonu Suvid the head of Ayurdhama Yoga Ashram, who did his Masters in Yoga and Meditation and also graduated in Ayurveda..
Medium of instruction :
All our Training Programs are conducted in English, our teachers explain the topics in an easy way to understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
Benefits Of Yoga And Meditation Course:
- Empowerment to serve the society through yoga careers, like yoga teaching.
- Greater self-awareness and consciousness.
- Ability to synergize one’s mind, body and soul.
- Holistic understanding of the philosophy of yoga.
- Stress management, prevention of stress related ailments.
- Improved memory, creativity & calmness through pranayama, meditation.
Terms And Conditions:
- Courses are intensive and require all students to remain within the ashram during the entire period of the course.
- You will be able to access external services, including email, banking and shopping.
- Once you have registered in the campus you will not be permitted to leave the premises until the time of your departure, without prior permission.
- If due to exceptional circumstances you are required to leave campus, prior permission must be taken from the administration.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
We offer 10% discount on course fee for registrations of 5 or more persons in a team. For further details and queries write us to firstname.lastname@example.org