COURSE FEE AND SYLLABUS:
Teachers’ Training Course (Advanced Yoga And Meditation)
Duration: 2 month
Course Fees: INR 84000 / USD 1350 / EUR 1250 (Including Accommodation)
|Basic anatomy and physiology of Human body (Cells, tissues, various organs).Aims and objectives of yoga.Types of yoga.Karma yoga, Bhakti yoga, Jnana yoga
Raja yoga, Hatha yoga.
Yoga and diet.
Different systems of body.
|Application of yoga In physical Education.Yoga-Disciplined way of life.Physiological benefits of Asanas andPranayama.
Types of breathing.
|Yogic exercises.Suryanamaskar.Asanas.Advanced asanas.
Types of pranayama.
Mudras and Bandhas.
Shatkarmas or kriyas.
|Meditation.Concept of meditation.Benefits of meditation.Shat chakras or Padmas.|
Schedule of the course:
1st of every month.
Timings Of The Course:
Morning session : 7 am – 9 am.
Afternoon session : 5 pm- 6 pm.
( 5 days in a week)
Venue : Ayurdhama Yoga Ashram, Sullia, Mangalore Dist.
Starting Of The Courses:
1. Basic yoga and meditation course ( 1 month) – 1st of every month.
2. Teachers’ Training Cours (Advanced yoga and meditation)( 2 months)- 1st of every month
3. Diploma course in yoga and meditation ( 3 months)- 1st of every month.
Medium of Language:
Educational & Eligibility Requirements:
Submit any one of the following:
1. Secondary education certificate (see examples below)
2. Exam results from 10th year of formal education. Examples:
> Australia – School Certificate.
> Ireland – Intermediate Exam.
> India – Year 10.
> UK – ‘O’ Levels / GCSEs.
> USA – High School diploma.
Previous yoga experience:
Prior experience in yoga is not essential.
Terms And Conditions:
> Courses are intensive and require all students to remain within the ashram during the entire period of the course.
> You will be able to access external services, including email, banking and shopping.
> Once you have registered in the campus you will not be permitted to leave the premises until the time of your departure, without prior permission.
> If due to exceptional circumstances you are required to leave campus, prior permission must be taken from the administration.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
We offer 10% discount on course fee for registrations of 5 or more persons in a team. For further details and queries write us to firstname.lastname@example.org