The traditional food of India has been widely appreciated for its fabulous use of herbs and spices. The staple food in India includes wheat, rice and pulses being the most important one. Ayurvedic diets are based on ancient medicinal practices that promote “holistic” balance in the physical body and mind.
The modern approach to eating is quite simple- eat a balanced, healthy diet which includes every food group. However, if you are interested in Ayurveda. You may have to alter your eating habits substantially. Instead the focus is more on a customized diet for each individual. Good digestion is necessary for good health. Therefore, each individual should eat what suits his/her digestion and metabolism.
Ayurvedic Cooking program covers all relevant topics such as Body constitution, Seasonal regimens, Daily regimen, Different rice, Wheat preparation, Curry preparation, Tea preparation. Various food preparations based on the disease and to prevent disease.
This study and training program gives an insight to the Ayurvedic concept of beauty care. It covers all the relevant topics such as Ayurvedic care for skin, hair, mouth, face and preparation of different cosmetic products like Soap, Ointment, Medicated oil for head massage, Face massage, Body massage.Download Syllabus
Length of course : 10 days
Medium of instruction : English
The examination will consist of two parts :
- Theory: will be a one hour written papers.
- Practical: Individual practical skills will be tested.
Terms and conditions
- Certificates will not be issued until completion of all studies, exams and any payments due.
- Photography and video during class is strictly prohibited.
- Students are provided with new edition of our text book “Ayurdhama Handbook of Ayurveda Cooking “and “Ayurdhama Handbook of Ayurvedic Cosmetology” and other free study materials.
Code of Ethics
- Treating all people in the group with respect.
- Modesty and humbleness to be followed at all times during practice.
Schedule of the Course : 20th of every month
Total number of seats : 10 seats.
Timing of Classes : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM then 01:30 PM – 03:30 PM
Course Fees : INR 60,000 / USD 864 / EUR 758(Including Food & Accommodation)
Free study material:
Facilities provided with the accommodation:
+ 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
+ 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
+ LCD flat screen Television with all international channels
+ International power sockets
+ Full-length wardrobe
+ Tea Kettle
+ Hair dryer
+ Self cooking facility
+ Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
+ Laundry (on Request)
+ Round the clock medical attention
+ Herbal water or mineral water
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.