Duration: 1 month
Course fee: INR 80,000 / USD 1254 / EUR 1024 (Including Food and Accommodation)
|Theory Sessions||Practical Sessions|
Facilities provided with the accommodation:
+ South Indian or North Indian vegetarian food ( Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner)
+ 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
+ 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
+ LED flat screen Television with all international channels
+ International power sockets
+ Full-length wardrobe
+ Tea Kettle
+ Hair dryer
+ Self cooking facility
+ Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
+ Laundry (on Request)
+ Round the clock medical attention
+ Herbal water or mineral water
+ Village walk
Medium of instruction :
All our Training Programs are conducted in English, our teachers explain the topics in an easy way to understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
1st of January, March, May, July, September and November.
Class timings :
- The classes are from Monday to Friday, extra sessions will be conducted on Saturdays if required. If the students are slow to pick up lessons we take extra sessions on Saturdays.
- The day starts with lessons by 7 am with the Yoga Session (if opted) and the session ends at 9 am, then students go for the breakfast.
- The Ayurveda session starts at 10.00 am and continues till 12:00 pm. 12:00 to 2 pm is the lunch break and the students meet again by 2 pm for the afternoon session, which will ends at 4 pm.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
We offer 10% discount on course fee for registrations of 5 or more persons in a team. For further details and queries write us to email@example.com