|Qualification Title:||Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacology|
|Strategic Purpose:||Graduates will be able to provide basic Ayurvedic Management with examination and monitoring of Dosha conditions, provide guidance on pharmacology strategies.|
|Entry Requirements:||Must also be able to speak and read English to a Level to understand the course terminology used.|
|Organization :||Ayurdhama School of Ayurveda, Sullia, D.K, Karnataka.|
Duration: 1 month
Course fee: INR 82,000 / USD 1281 / EUR 1025 (Including Food and Accommodation)
- History of bhaisajya kalpana
- Dravya and its classifications
- Ausdham (medicine) and its classifications
- Adharabhuta siddhantas of bhaisajya kalpana (basic principles of Ayurvedic pharmaceutics)
- Anukta and visesokta Dravya grahana
- Ausadha kalpana
- Rasa, virya, vipaka, karma, and prabhava
- Bhaisajya marga
- Ausadhasevana kala
- Saviryata avadhi
- Ausadha namakarana
- Ausadha samraksara vidhi, (storage of medicines)
- Dravya sangrahana (collection of herbs)
+ Swarasa kalpana (juice expressed)
+ Kalka (paste form)
+ Phanta (hot infusion)
+ Panaka (drinks)
+ Churna (powder)
+ Kwatha (decoctions)
+ Arka (distillation)
+ Sandhana kalpana (alcoholic preparations)
+ Sneha and taila kalpana (medicated ghee and oil preparation)
+ Vasti kalpana (preparation of enema medicine)
+ Visha dravya Shodhana (poison purification)
+ Avalehya (confectionary preparation)
+ Vati (tablets)
+ Netra, Mukha, nasika and dhumapana kalpana
+ Takra and gritha from milk (medical purpose)
Facilities provided with the accommodation:
+ South Indian or North Indian vegetarian food ( Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner)
+ 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
+ 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
+ LED flat screen Television with all international channels
+ International power sockets
+ Full-length wardrobe
+ Tea Kettle
+ Hair dryer
+ Self cooking facility
+ Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
+ Laundry (on Request)
+ Round the clock medical attention.
+ Herbal water or mineral water
+ Village walk
Medium of Instruction:
All our Training Programs are conducted in English, our teachers explain the topics in an easy way to understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
- The classes are from Monday to Friday, extra sessions will be conducted on Saturdays if required. If the students are slow to pick up lessons we take extra sessions on Saturdays.
- The day starts with lessons by 7 am with the Yoga Session (if opted) and the session ends at 9 am, then students go for the breakfast.
- The Ayurveda session starts at 10.00 am and continues till 12:00 pm. 12:00 to 2 pm is the lunch break and the students meet again by 2 pm for the afternoon session, which will ends at 4 pm.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
We offer 10% discount on course fee for registrations of 5 or more persons in a team. For further details and queries write us to firstname.lastname@example.org