Ayurdhama – School of Ayurveda is a global leader in authentic Ayurvedic Education. Ayurdhama and ayurveda are almost like synonyms in India. Founded in 2008 Ayurdhama offers different ayurveda courses from the basic to advanced practical programs for foreigners. We offer different courses from the basics of Ayurveda to advanced practical programs.
Why learn Ayurveda?
Apart from additional professional qualifications, ayurveda teaches you how to adopt the right way of living. This ancient wisdom has solutions for all problems whether its physical, mental or emotional. If you are a health and wellness enthusiast, please for our crafted ayurveda programs. Ayurdhama has developed tailor made programs for everyone’s needs whether you are a Wellness Experts, Dieticians, Students, Therapists, Yoga Practitioners or Ayurveda Enthusiasts.
With a mission to uphold the principles of ayurveda to propagate health and well being worldwide, Ayurdhama has delivered various ayurvedic training programs across the globe.
|COURSES OFFERED||COURSE FEE (Including Accommodation)
|Programme||Duration||Indian Rs||US $||Euro||Details|
|Ayurveda Herbology Course for Foreigners||1 month||82,000||1281||1025|
|Ayurveda Pharmacology Course for Foreigners||1 month||82,000||1281||1025|
- Ayurveda Herbology Course for Foreigners ( 1 Month) (View More…)
- Ayurveda Pharmacology Course for Foreigners (1 Month) (View More…)
Medium of instruction :
All our Training Programs are conducted in English, our teachers explain the topics in an easy way to understand manner with minimal use of technical terms.
- The classes are from Monday to Friday, extra sessions will be conducted on Saturdays if required. If the students are slow to pick up lessons we take extra sessions on Saturdays.
- The day starts with lessons by 7 am with the Yoga Session (if opted) and the session ends at 9 am, then students go for the breakfast.
- The Ayurveda session starts at 10.30 am and continues till 12:30 pm. 12:30 to 2 pm is the lunch break and the students meet again by 2 pm for the afternoon session, which will ends at 4 pm.
Food and accommodation:
- Food will be provided according to your choice( South Indian, North Indian or Chinese food).
- Accommodation will be provided with free 24 hours of internet and TV with all international channels.
- Theory Classes and Practical training handled by expert doctors with BAMS & M.D. Personal attention for each student.
- Free study materials for all students which contains printed notes for each course they attend.
- Free practical training kit containing 3 body oils, 1 hair oil, 2 face creams and a herbal bathing powder.
Facilities provided with the accommodation:
+ South Indian or North Indian vegetarian food ( Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner)
+ 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
+ 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
+ LED flat screen Television with all international channels
+ International power sockets
+ Full-length wardrobe
+ Tea Kettle
+ Hair dryer
+ Self cooking facility
+ Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
+ Laundry (on Request)
+ Round the clock medical attention.
+ Herbal water or mineral water
+ Village walk
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit can not be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
We offer 10% discount on course fee for registrations of 5 or more persons in a team. For further details and queries write us to firstname.lastname@example.org